A Community of public procurers, representatives of purchasing organisations and providers in health and social care interested in sharing experiences, learning, good practices and use cases on Value Based Innovation Procurement.
If you are interested in discovering more about the EURIPHI Value Based Procurement Community of Practice, please, read the section below.
As from June 2020, the sustainability of this EURIPHI Community was ensured by giving the possibility to its members to join the Value Based Procurement Community of Practice.
- By applying a value-based approach to the procurement of innovation and innovative solutions.
- By participating in a learning process to implement value-based PPI and PCP and exploring opportunities to engage in future calls.
- By engaging with an ecosystem of professionals with a strong focus on EU innovation procurement (PPI and PCP) as a tool to respond to health and social care challenges.
Members of the EURIPHI VBP CoP are individuals, representatives of procurement organisations.
Members of the EURIPHI VBP CoP must show a high level of engagement to VBP and a drive to change current procurement practice towards a value-based innovation procurement approach.
In the EURIPHI VBP CoP, members have a strong intent to use the MEAT VBP or are conducting / having conducted a VBP pilot / project
Stakeholders in the groups listed below, can apply to become members of the EURIPHI VBP CoP:
- EURIPHI consortium partners, including national and regional public procurement organisations and hospital providers;
- EURIPHI Advisory Board members; Committed individuals / representatives of procurement organisations, with a clear interest in Value Based innovation procurement.
For more details see the Terms and Conditions below.