The main EURIPHI results are translated into the deliverables of the project and the public ones are available on this page.
Among other topics, the EURIPHI project aims at:
- Highlighting the unmet procurement needs to implement innovative solutions in healthcare;
- Conduct one or more PCP/PPIs to drive the shift towards health systems reform;
- Undertake Open Market Consultations with the industry on Rapid Diagnostics and Integrated Care issues;
- Analyse the differences in legal public procurement framework for the participating procurers in health and social care.
EURIPHI overall results:
- Improve the networking of health and social care providers and public procurers in healthcare systems.
- Identify the stakeholders and specifications for a strategy to launch procurement for innovative diagnostics for infectious diseases, and for innovative solutions in integrated care.
- Optimised procurement strategy for innovative infectious disease diagnostics and for innovative solutions in integrated care.