16 July 2020
Online – Register in advance
Register in advance for this meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
The webinar will present the main outcomes of the EURIPHI project, which aims at:
1. Build an ecosystem
- EURIPHI Community of Practice – “Value” based Procurement
- EURIPHI Network of (Regional) Health Authorities representatives for Innovation Procurement
2. Develop a common vision, understanding, tools and guidance
- Develop Value based procurement of innovative solutions method (Value Based PPI/PCP)
- Develop a legal basis for Value driven cross-border procurement with local decision making and contracting to foster joint procurement
- Define patient centered integrated care innovative solution and opportunities of use rapid diagnostic in in-hospital respiratory disease pathways.
3. Deployment of cross-border Value based PPI/PCP approach – Case learnings
- Informing future EU PPI/PCP calls on
- Rapid diagnostics for (hospital acquired) infectious respiratory diseases
- Patient-centered integrated care
4. Dissemination and exploitation
- Communication and dissemination through European Network and Associations – Euriphi Partner
- Building out of a sustainable EURIPHI Value Based Community of practice and Health and social care regions Network, building a foundation to respond to EU cross-border PPI/PCP calls